We all agree that one of the most crucial decisions affecting the success of your business relates to the people you hire. AB Dental offers timely, efficient and cost effect recruitment solutions over a complete range of recruitment and HR services. Our extensive experience with both the Private and Public Sector ensure we can tailor our services to suit your needs. With immediate access to our talent-pool and unique search techniques, we will find you the very best personnel in the marketplace. Our service and support go far beyond a candidate’s placement date, with ongoing relationships being a key focus.
AB Dental has developed streamlined recruitment packages to provide employers the recruitment solution that best meets their needs. You can also choose elements of these packages to further tailor what stages of the recruitment process you want us to manage for you.
- What is the AB Dental Recruitment Process?
- Detailed job brief to gain an understanding of your culture, the position and candidate specification.
- Preparation of a job order, indicating a clear understanding of your requirements, timeframes and the cost.
- Writing and placement of advertisements in media with the advertisement copy.
- Conduct extensive searches using a variety of mediums.
- Screening of all applicants for the position, followed by in-depth interviews with suitable candidates.
- Preparation of confidential reports and presentation of a shortlist.
- Competency testing of all short listed candidates.
- Reference checking on preferred candidates.
- Arrangement of suitable interview times with preferred candidates to meet with you.
- Assisting with negotiation of salary
- Draft letter of offer and employment contracts and can assist and consult in clarifying performance measures for the position if required.
- Service review calls with the client and the candidate throughout the probationary period.
What types of roles do we recruit for within the dental industry?
Clinical roles including;
- Oral Health Therapists and Dental Hygienists
- Dental Assistants
- Clinical Co-ordinators
- Office/Practice Management
Sales and Marketing
- Sales Representatives
- Service Co-ordination